TKD Block 52


What is Block 52?


Block 52 in MMA

I don’t know that I fully understand what they are explaining, but I find it all very interesting. The supplemental defensive strategies to it, while are typically applied to boxing, derived from martial arts. Intriguing system that I hope more DVDs come out on. This would be a great tool in the pocket of any TKD instructor. I typically don’t like supplementing things to TKD, as I feel there is a pure form of TKD that is viscous enough, but knowing that it derives from some traditional arts changes things. Makes me think that with traditional TKD sparing matches looking like kick boxing, this would be worth looking over. 

I will be reading up more on it and as I come across drills I will be posting them.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kick above the belt.