Joe Rogan BJJ black belt



For those that don’t know I am a big Joe Rogan fan. I like his comedy and I think he makes a great fit for the UFC. Moreover the news of him receiving his BJJ black belt is exciting. 

I remember reading this article, in black belt magazine when it came out, it was great. I had the opportunity to meet him at a BJJ tournament in Houston once; he was super cool and very humble. I loved watching him show GSP how to make his back kicks faster, and I will never forget his stint on the Chappelle show. I listen to the Joe Rogan Pod Cast and just all around believe he is a true martial artist. 

That is huge for you man and if you stumble upon this site, congratulations Joe.









1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    karate

    ReplyDelete

Kick above the belt.