Dana Hee - Olympic Champion #1


Dana in Mortal Kombat

Since we are on the topic of Olympics here’s a champion for you. Dana Hee, not only is she an Olympic champion in TaeKwonDo she was thefirst woman’s gold medalist in 1988. When TKD was first introduced to the Olympics, in Korea, she and the other 15 fighters brought home 11 metals; after it was over she was able to build quite the carrier.

While you might not know her name, you probably have seen her many times and not even known it. She took her martial arts abilities to the big screen as a stun performer, and was in many major titles. She really is quite an inspirational figure especially for women in martial arts. The former Olympic champion is now a martial arts hall of fame-er.

Some movies she did the stunts in;

Terminator Salvation, Legion, Spider-Man 2, Shallow Hal, Moulin Rouge!, Charlie's Angels, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (She played Mileena), Batman & Robin (She did Poison Ivy’s stunts), From Dusk Till Dawn, Mortal Kombat (Kitana) , Batman Forever, Demolition Man, and aside from movies she did stunt work for tv shows like Melrose Place, and Baywatch she also stared as a hostage in the 2001 movie Swordfish with John Travolta. Most recently she did stunts in the Avengers movie that just came out.
(more at IMDB)

She has had quite a successful life and is a great martial artist that I simply highlight today.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 13, 2014

    I competed at the Hollywood Karate Classic in Burbank, CA. They, that Karate school, or that Karate team fights dirty, and I will fight dirty. I kicked him below the waist line a lot of times and all over the body. I punched him too. Kicks below the waist line are not allowed. He swept my feet. I do not remember kicking him with both feet up in the air as I went down to hit the ground. Sweeps are not allowed. He was from Romania. The Karate school or team was from Romania. I can not stand next to you if you keep on kicking me. Frank told on me only because he shitted on his pants and that I am an asshole. Got a roof over you head? Am I Italian? I thought you hated Spanish music. Omar Ortega can no longer play with you, and I can no longer play with Omar Ortega! Mike Sanchez will remain anonymous. Cynthia Sanchez looked at me via sheriff sunglasses. I was a volunteer reading tutor to children. Do you want to suck on my dick Obi? Am I anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 01, 2021

      Ummm >.> how has this not been deleted

      Delete

Kick above the belt.