Terrence Jennings's Olympic Dream

I like Terrence Jennings's style, I also like that it's because of Ninja Turtles that he got into martial arts. I don't know for a fact, but I'd imagine they were a motivating factor for me too. Check out the link below to read the GPB's article on him.


http://www.gpb.org/news/2012/04/24/olympians-arc-from-ninja-turtles-to-london?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GPBNewsFeed+%28GPB+News%29



Best Ninja Turtle fight scene ever, in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdtM66SxZeI&feature=related

Funny thing about this fight scene is that I feel it's easy to relate too. Their comes a point, some times, when you surpass someone you, either regarded as better than you or, that trained you. It's a hard feeling to handle if you are the humble type. If you are the spit-fire proud type you may never understand this, but when you beat the ones you hold in high esteem it can actually break your esteem in some ways. It's almost humbling in the end and not at all fulfilling. If you ever come across this emotion remember; humility is the correct feeling to have that that junction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kick above the belt.