Soccer breeds natural kickers

Stay with me here I am going somewhere with this!

Soccer Player Boots Opponent In The Chest - Watch more Funny Videos
Like I said I am going somewhere with this. Basically all I am getting at is soccer is a great place for kids to learn foot eye coordination it is also awesome for endurance.
I use to go out to soccer fields and nail signs in the ground for TKD class. I found that this reached a good audience and paid off. Not only would the kids poor in but they would be naturals to kicking. The only problem I would find was that every time soccer would roll around I would lose them right back to the sport I stole them from. That is why one year I started a TKD soccer club. Basically I said if they sign a 3 year contract with me, that is to finish my program and get a black belt, then ever year I would pay the fees for their soccer enrolment. Now I did not include the gear such as shin guards and cleats but I would pay for them to play in an open league. I also sponsored teams in other leagues. This did limit what league they could join, but as long as they could put up with that then they could join our team. That’s right our school had a soccer team and we had parents volunteer to go work on soccer drills with them.
That is what I did to keep my enrolment up but you don’t have to go that route. However both, American football and soccer (world football) are a great way to sideline your enrolment. You have to think out of the box in order to make it through certain season, I know, but keep in mind that you only loose when you teach a sport. If you were to make it a martial art and not a sport you will find your class lessons can coexist easier in a sports driven youth.
Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kick above the belt.