Silva vs Sonnen or Vitor


Well if you watched the Silva vs. Sonnen fight on Saturday then you know now, for a fact, that you can never predict a fight. I thought Silva was getting a huge wakeup call I just hope he answered it. With as much raw talent as he has it seems like he takes it for granted. I just hope he does except a rematch, not because I want Sonnen to take the title, but because I want to see Anderson Silva improve his take down defense. I want Silva to rematch an win in the first round that way there is no question.

I also noticed, where I was at, many people were cheering for Sonnen. I could not agree, I don’t think he is an entertaining trash talker, but he did back up the hype. They just turned on Silva because of his fight with Damien Maia. I don’t like Anderson Silva because of the marketing though, I like him because of his martial background. He is a black belt in Taekwon-Do, Judo, and BJJ, three great martial arts giving him good kicks, superior take downs, and good ground game. I really just have to cheer for these kickers.

Over all, Saturday, he threw one back kick. It was good but one is not enough to satisfy my kicking thirst. If something happens and November gets too close and him and Sonnen have not fought yet, then I don’t care to see them fight again, loose victory or not he won and I would much rather see him fight Vitor Belfort than Sonnen.

Just my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Kick above the belt.